别在悲伤的海里沉浮(双语)(一)

每个人都有忧郁的日子。

Everybody has blue days.

那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寂寞、整个人彻底的精疲力竭。

These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.

那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,

Days when you feel small and insignificant,

每件事情似乎都够不着边。

when everything seems just out of reach.

你根本无法振作起来。

You can’t rise to the occasion.

根本没有力气重新开始。

Just getting started seems impossible.

在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。

On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.

其实情况并不总是那么糟。

This is not always such a bad thing.

你感到灰心、焦虑,可能开始神经质地拼命咬指甲,然后不可救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!

You feel frustrated and anxious, which can induce a nail-biting frenzy that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye!

在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。

On blue days you feel like you’re floating in an ocean of sadness.

不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭的冲动,却不知道为了什么。

You’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’t even know why.

最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标。

Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through life without purpose.